시대정신 Zeitgeist

by 플로렌스 posted Mar 21, 2011
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

지난 주 성서공부 기초반에 언급해서 시대정신이라는 동용상을 올립니다. 저는 이 documentary film을 2008년 접했습니다. 캘거리대 신종교 과목을 수강하는 어느 학생이 이것을 dvd 디스크에 카피해 주더군요. 나중에 화일로 이장님께서 해 주셔서 보관하고 있습니다.

몇 주 전만해도 한글 판이 full version으로 있었는데 사라졌군요. 다시 업로드 되면 올리겠습니다. Zeitgeist같은 film이나 Timoth Freke 와 Peter Gandy의 [The Jesus Mysteries]나 캐나다의 Tom Harpur의 [The Pagan Christ]는 하나같이 예수의 역사성을 부정하는 신화론을 전개하고 있습니다. 이 책들이 문제는 신화 텍스트 생산된 역사적 고고학적 고려를 심각하게 고려하지 않는다는 것입니다. "시대정신"이 묘사하는 것은 역사적 예수 (historical Jesus)가 전면 부정되고 이교적 신화의 변용이라는데 있습니다. 그러게 되면 역사적 예수의 uniqueness는 사라지겠죠. 이 film이 대본으로 삼은 것은 Acharya S의 글들, 특히 [The Christ Conspiracy]라고 합니다. 저는 이 책을 접해 보질 못했습니다.

어쨌든 현재 두 진영으로 나눠져 있는데 일반 대중적으로 읽혀지는 책 중심으로 형성된 이론은 역사적 실재로서의 예수는 없다는 것입니다. 이들을 따른다면 현재 기독교는 역사적 실재가 전혀 신빙성이 없는 예수를 따른다는 것입니다. 둘째는 예수가 신화적 인물로 숭배되고 있지만 그가 최소한 역사적으로 실재한 인물이라는 것입니다. 이것은 일반 주류 학계의 입장입니다.

Tom Harpur의 동영상은 다음의 링크를 클릭하세요. 앞에 광고가 좀 있습니다. http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Shows/Doc_Zone/1242299559/ID=1233752017

바트 이어만/어만의 다음의 평가를 참조하시면 좋을 것같습니다.

What Bart Get’s Right 1. Jesus’ existence What I find a bit hilarious is that some skeptics/atheists who love Ehrman still are unsure about the existence of Jesus and generally say “We can’t know much about Jesus.” Of course, this arrives from lack of understanding about historical method among other things. I still am amazed that some atheists try to punt to mystery religions and the Christ myth as a valuable alternative. Let’s see what Ehrman says: ” What about those writers like Acharya S (The Christ Conspiracy) and Timothy Freke & Peter Gandy (The Jesus Mysteries), who say that Jesus never existed, and that Christianity was an invented religion, the Jewish equivalent of the Greek mystery religions? This is an old argument, even though it shows up every 10 years or so. This current craze that Christianity was a mystery religion like these other mystery religions-the people who are saying this are almost always people who know nothing about the mystery religions; they’ve read a few popular books, but they’re not scholars of mystery religions. The reality is, we know very little about mystery religions-the whole point of mystery religions is that they’re secret! So I think it’s crazy to build on ignorance in order to make a claim like this. I think the evidence is just so overwhelming that Jesus existed, that it’s silly to talk about him not existing. I don’t know anyone who is a responsible historian, who is actually trained in the historical method, or anybody who is a biblical scholar who does this for a living, who gives any credence at all to any of this.” Bart Ehrman, interview with David V. Barrett, “The Gospel According to Bart”, Fortean Times (221), 2007 http://chab123.wordpress.com/2011/01/27/what-bart-ehrman-gets-right-and-wrong/

Articles

10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19